For Ostrica we are looking for a Full Stack Developer
Ostrica is a broad financial service provider in the field of asset solutions. In addition to asset management, Ostrica also offers risk management, income strategies, fund solutions and financial advice to enterpreneurs, private individuals and professional investors such as foundations and pension funds.
Our organization is not very hierarchical and has many independent, highly educated employees who invest in their future. Our corporate culture is open and informal: we always listen to good ideas. New employees are given responsibility from the start. You have room to develop yourself, but you are also actively and personally guided. At Ostrica you can move on to other positions or opt for a specialized career.
In our growing and dynamic organisation, you can find a work place which offers you freedom and responsibility right from the start. Do you have what we need to make our company grow? Get in touch!
A full-stack developer is a person who is comfortable working with all the technologies required to get an idea to a finished product. You are familiar with all the layers of software development. You have a fair knowledge of Networking, Database, User Interface, API, Security etc.
“To make an analogy with food, you can be good at cooking or good at baking but mastering both takes time and experience. And I’m not talking about following a recipe, anyone can do that. I’m talking about having the ingredients to prepare something truly good.”
- Improve Software Development Life Cycle (to be better, faster, more stable):
– Implementation (Development)
- Technical Documentation
- Front and Back-end development
- Identify security risk and resolution strategies
- Translate user-requirements into technical requirements
- Drive adoption of strategic best practices, coding standards, tools etc.
- Propose end-to-end technical solutions that solve customer problems
- Take the lead in choosing new technologies
- Choosing when to refactor vs replace vs leave as-is
- Web-deployment and publishing (internal and cloud) and configuration
- Website maintenance (Content, downloadable documents, graphs)
- Emergency website notification message;
- Re-publish daily position changes;
- Website downtime;
- Emergency updates;
- Technical Support for the web applications;
- Take over important daily tasks in case of absence of (IT) colleagues.
You need to have good knowledge of developing and also good communication skills!
Salary depends on your level
For more info you can contact Roy van der Pouw at firstname.lastname@example.org or phonenumber +31 6 1321 1875